Hong Kong Hidden Gems
It always excites me a great deal whenever friends ask for traveling tips when visiting Hong Kong. I want to share with you some of my personal favorites and recent discoveries in town. If you have more hidden gem recommendations, please share by leaving a comment below!
1. Woodstock World - No.3 Tung Sing Lei, Yuen Long
This place offers vintage fashion, records and cars. There is also a cafe and a rooftop space for parties.
2. Sepa - 61 Caine Road, Mid-Level
I love the decor of this Italian restaurant; it's a great spot for an afternoon happy-hour drink and snacks.
3. Sun Street, Moon Street and Star Street - Wan Chai area
I am a frequenter of this area where you can find one-of-a-kind boutiques, galleries, cafes and restaurants.
4. Select 18 -18 Bridges Street, Central
Even though it's a small space, you're guaranteed good finds like sunglasses, antique decorations and jewelry.
5. Mott 32 -Standard Chartered Bank Building, 4 Des Voeux Road, Central
This Chinese fusion restaurant is a must-try in my opinion.